Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shabby French Throw Pillows


 No. 30
I have been having fun at the sewing machine,
making these Shabby French Pillows.


I want to send out a huge
"Thank You"
to 
The Graphic Fairy
 http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/
(these lovely Paris graphics made my pillows turn out so delightfully charming)

~~~~~~~~~~~ 


No. 31
Audrey Hepburn, the Eiffel Tower
& dainty little white buttons. 


The front of these two pillows is done in a quilted fabric of white with white stitching.


The back closure is done with two little bows.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have a sofa or bed 
that these would look pretty on?

A pretty throw pillow can be to a bed, 
chair or sofa . . .
What a cherry is to the top 
of an ice cream sundae.

Thanks for stopping in . . .
and please don't go without leaving a comment.
I truly enjoy hearing what to have to say 
about my inventory and about my 
dream of having my own booth.

Have an incredibly  wonderful day,

Connie 







Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Love these cushions! Must check out the Graphic Fairy ..... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Do check out the Graphic Fairy . . . you will not be sorry you did. Connie :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Connie. Love your pillows and the graphics you chose from "the graphics fairy". They are adorable! I'd like you to enter my "Paris Monday" giveaway for this month. Since your already a follower all you have to do to enter is post a comment to let me know your interested! Have a great weekend! xo's Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . . . for the lovely comment and for the invite :)
      I'll be right over.
      Connie :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Connie!
    That pillow looks adorable :)! Making pillows is really fun and even more fun to place some new ones in the old TV couch. It makes so much difference! Have a wonderful sunday :)!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maria, thanks so much for visiting. I am happy that you like my pillows. Connie :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks you so much! Have a sweet day, Connie :)

      Delete
  5. Such pretty pillows!!! Beautiful work!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH I love these!!!! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete