Monday, August 27, 2012

More Items For My Market Booth



No. 7  

This is a lovely hand crocheted baby afghan, 
it would also make a beautiful lap robe 
for a grandmother or a wheelchair bound lady.

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

No. 8 
This is a lovely hand crocheted afghan,
wouldn’t it be pretty throw across your bed or sofa.
~~~~~~~~~~~
 


 No.9
 
This small ornate little white house 
is made of wood and wire.   
It is pretty setting on a shelf 
or maybe with a flame-less candle inside.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~




 No.10
Mini porcelain tea pot.
( it’s around 4 inch tall)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 No.11

Heritage Mint Collectible Porcelain Doll 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~~~~~~~~~~~
 ~~~~~~~~~~~

No.12
 The perfect little black evening bag  with fabric flowers, buttons and a French inspired tag. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~


 No.13

 A little black evening bag that speaks to you of Paris nights.  Gold embroidered leaf pattern.
Embellished with gold buttons and tassels.
~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 
I’m still just dreaming about having a booth.
If you have any suggestions or comments to make about my items or about starting a booth, 
I would love to hear from you.  
Connie  :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck in your new venture Connie, I can imagine this really clearly already... keep visualising how you would like events to go, if you can imagine it, it will help it to happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anna, thank you so much for your encouraging words. It is a little bit scary to venture out into selling at a booth. I appreciate all the reassurance that I can get. Thank you, you are a sweetie, and thank you, too, for following my market blog Connie :)

      Delete
  2. You have such a talent for re-purposing items. I can see you in a place that has not only antiques, but hand-made/hand-crafted items. - Revis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your supportive words, I truly appreciate them, Connie :)

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful! I love the afghan so much. I think that it would be good to post the price of each item on here too.

    Keep up the great work,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy you are such a sweet friend, I am so glad that I found you. Connie :)

      Delete
  4. I think you are ready for a booth, Connie. I love the altered purses - beautiful. I agree with the comment above - your items are perfect for a place with mixed items - antique, vintage, and vintage-inspired. You have a good mix of different items.

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Donna, your encouraging words are so welcoming. I'm starting to ask around to see how far I will need to travel in order to have a booth in a craft mall. We used to have a wonderful one here in town, but as far as I know they is nothing at the moment. I'll just keep making and collecting. Oh, and dreaming. Thank you again for your encouragement. Connie :)

      Delete